So, November is almost finished and I’m still on my list of Favorite books of JUNE! LOL
I’m going to try catching up until next week, but I don’t promise, because I have final tests coming and I have a lot of special posts for Christimas coming on December!!! YAAAY!
Oh, and before I start listing them, I think I need to give you some info about my read books in June! I read 29 books in June and overall, it wasn’t a month full of amazing books, but the following (both the favorites and extra recommendations) were the ones that stayed with me!
FAVORITE BOOKS OF JUNE 2016
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN JUNE THAT I RECOMMEND:
As usual I’m catching up on missed posts…so bare with me while I go through my favorites from May to September.
FAVORITE BOOKS OF MAY 2016
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN APRIL THAT I RECOMMEND:
Here I am again with a (late) list of favorites of the month for you. This one is my list of favorite books read in April this year. As usual, I’m listing them in the order I read them and not by preference. And in the end of the post I’m also listing a few extra recommendations of books also read in April.
FAVORITE BOOKS OF APRIL 2016
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN APRIL THAT I RECOMMEND:
I’m going to post my May and June favorites very soon !!!
I’m not even gonna comment on how behind I am with these (and so many other) posts! College this semester was brutal and I’m still going through something awlful there. But the semester (here college is divided by periods of a semester each) is practically over, so hopefully that menas I can read and post more!!
So, here is my first of the late lists with my Favorite Books read in March 2016 and some extra recommendations (also read in March) in reading order:
FAVORITE BOOKS OF MARCH 2016
- The Confessions by Tiffany Reisz – 5 stars: This book was exactly what I needed after The Queen (the last book in the Original Sinners series)! It contains two novellas, The Confession of Marcus Stearsn and The Confession of Eleanor Schreiber And I absolutely loved both confessions! Read full REVIEW here.
- Sparrow by L.J. Shen – 5 stars: I LOVED Sparrow! It’s the first book by L.J. Shen I’ve read and it won’t be the last. I don’t consider it a dark book, but it is a mafia one, which isn’t a genre I’m particularly interested in, but in this case I’m really glad I read it!!
- Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann – 5 stars: I have a feeling Jewel will be one of the most featured authors in my favorites list this year! I was so surprised (positively) by this book! I wasn’t expecting the level of tension, ansgt and all the feels it gave me! It’s one of those book you simply HAVE to read to understand how much it makes you feel! Absolutely LOVED it!!
- Unseen Messages by Pepper Winters – 4.5 stars: This book is so different than Pepper’s previous books, yet it is still a Pepper Winters book. Filled with her talented way to tell a story. This book was real, different and absolutely beautiful. It made me cry and smile. It’s an incredible story! Stelle and Galloway’s beautiful journey will transport you inside the pages of this book and you won’t want to leave!! Beautifully written and captivating from the start to the end!
- Sweetest Venom (Virtue #2) by Mia Asher – 5 stars: Mia Asher was brilliant writing this book! We waited a long time for the sequel to Easy Virtue, but it did not disappoint! Mia gave us what her book and characters needed. It was real, honest and it left me with a big smile on my face when I finished reading it just a few hours after starting it. Mia writes angst like no one and she gets the right ammount the story needs and doesn’t overdo it! It was perfect. The perfect ending to Blaire’s story! It was truly her story and I loved seeing her maturing through the story. It was bittersweet and beautiful to read this book!
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN MARCH THAT I RECOMMEND:
Stay tuned for my April and May favorites, coming SOON !!!
I am so LATE with this post and I’m so sorry! I meant to post more review of books I read in February to then post the Favorites of the Month list, but as usual life got in the way…But better late than never, right?!
So, here is my list of Favorite Books read in February 2016 and some extra recommendations (also read in February) in reading order:
FAVORITE BOOKS OF FEBRUARY 2016
- Dawn of Forever by Jewel E. Ann – 5 stars: This book was so amazing! It was the PEFECT conclusion to Jessica and her brother’s story. It was packed with action and so enlightining! This series were my first books by Jewel E. Ann and she definitely impressed me! All of them featured my lists of favorites. Dawn of Forever is a story so original, so emotional and so well written! A fresh story by an author I’m definitely keeping my eyes on!!
- This is War, Baby by K. Webster – 5 stars: For me this book a perfect story of second chances. Not really a second chance love, but how a character (or more than one) has a second chance at happiness. I absolutley LOVED this books. It’s a dark, mind f*** story with some twists I didn’t see coming and I could feel myself falling more and more in love with the story and with War, of course. I definitely didn’t see that coming!
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN FEBRUARY THAT I RECOMMEND:
Stay tuned for my March favorites, coming later this week!!!
This year I’m starting some new series here on the blog and one of them is the Favorite Books of the Month. I’m ADDICTED to Youtube videos, I mostly watch the beauty and lifestyle YouTubers and this is something most of them do so I got inspired by them.
So every end/beginning of the month I’ll post my favorite books of the past month. By the end of the year I’ll have the compilation of all my favorites and whichever I might add! 🙂
In the end of every post I’ll also throw in the mix the books that impressed me in that month. They might not be favorites (I really can’t choose anything, but at the same time I’ve been so picky), but they made a great impression.
FAVORITE BOOKS OF JANUARY 2016
- Unhinge by Calia Read – 4.5 stars: I loved loved this book! I loved Unravel (the first book – also a standalone) and Victoria and her story really intrigued me when she was mentioned in it Her story though…We have hints of what it be through Unhinge, but in the end there are a LOT of surprises coming our way! Victoria’s story might not be as dark as the one in Unravel, but the twists and turns will definitely keep you on your toes! Calia is a GREAT writer!
- Dirty Ugly Toy by K. Webster – 5 stars: I was completely HOOKED on this book from page 1. I couldn’t stop reading it for anything and it was an AMAZING story! K. Webster definitely impressed me and won a ticket to my auto-clicks. Her writing is so good and even though we might have seen so many stories in that corner of the dark sub-genre, her story is so unique and fresh! I absolutely LOVED reading this book and recommended it to all my friends and every one of them who has read it agreed with me!
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN JANUARY THAT I RECOMMEND:
- Misconduct by Penelope Douglas
- Clubwhore by Kim Jones
- The Rebirth of Sin by Courtney Lane
- The Baller by Vi Keeland – This one will make you laugh and cry and definitely SWOON!
- Chasing Spring by R.S. Grey – This book is so different from Rachel’s usual stories and it was so good! A GREAT contemporary NA from one of my favorite writers!
Stay tuned for February favorites, coming next week!!!