So, November is almost finished and I’m still on my list of Favorite books of JUNE! LOL
I’m going to try catching up until next week, but I don’t promise, because I have final tests coming and I have a lot of special posts for Christimas coming on December!!! YAAAY!
Oh, and before I start listing them, I think I need to give you some info about my read books in June! I read 29 books in June and overall, it wasn’t a month full of amazing books, but the following (both the favorites and extra recommendations) were the ones that stayed with me!
FAVORITE BOOKS OF JUNE 2016
- Coast (Kick Push #2) by Jay McLean – 5 stars
- One by Jewel E. Ann – 5 stars: This book is PERFECT!!
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN JUNE THAT I RECOMMEND:
- Last Kiss ( First and Last #2) by Laurelin Paige.
- Ramsay by Mia Sheridan.
- Maybe Maby by Willow Aster.
- Always (Spiral of Bliss #5) by Nina Lane.