Here I am again with a (late) list of favorites of the month for you. This one is my list of favorite books read in April this year. As usual, I’m listing them in the order I read them and not by preference. And in the end of the post I’m also listing a few extra recommendations of books also read in April.
FAVORITE BOOKS OF APRIL 2016
- The Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz – 5 stars:
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN APRIL THAT I RECOMMEND:
- Dark Notes by Pam Goodwin.
- Long Way Down (The Calloway Sisters #4) by Krista & Becca Ritchie.
- The First Time We Met (Oxford Blue) by Pippa Croft. This book, along with the other two in the series (The Second Time I Saw You and Third Time Lucky) were very good reads! I definitely recommend them!
- That Thing Between Eli & Gwen by J.J. McAvoy. This book really hooked me from the beginning (actually, from the blurb)! I couldn’t stop reading it and I loved the characters.
I’m going to post my May and June favorites very soon !!!