I’m not even gonna comment on how behind I am with these (and so many other) posts! College this semester was brutal and I’m still going through something awlful there. But the semester (here college is divided by periods of a semester each) is practically over, so hopefully that menas I can read and post more!!
So, here is my first of the late lists with my Favorite Books read in March 2016 and some extra recommendations (also read in March) in reading order:
FAVORITE BOOKS OF MARCH 2016
- The Confessions by Tiffany Reisz – 5 stars: This book was exactly what I needed after The Queen (the last book in the Original Sinners series)! It contains two novellas, The Confession of Marcus Stearsn and The Confession of Eleanor Schreiber And I absolutely loved both confessions! Read full REVIEW here.
- Sparrow by L.J. Shen – 5 stars: I LOVED Sparrow! It’s the first book by L.J. Shen I’ve read and it won’t be the last. I don’t consider it a dark book, but it is a mafia one, which isn’t a genre I’m particularly interested in, but in this case I’m really glad I read it!!
- Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann – 5 stars: I have a feeling Jewel will be one of the most featured authors in my favorites list this year! I was so surprised (positively) by this book! I wasn’t expecting the level of tension, ansgt and all the feels it gave me! It’s one of those book you simply HAVE to read to understand how much it makes you feel! Absolutely LOVED it!!
- Unseen Messages by Pepper Winters – 4.5 stars: This book is so different than Pepper’s previous books, yet it is still a Pepper Winters book. Filled with her talented way to tell a story. This book was real, different and absolutely beautiful. It made me cry and smile. It’s an incredible story! Stelle and Galloway’s beautiful journey will transport you inside the pages of this book and you won’t want to leave!! Beautifully written and captivating from the start to the end!
- Sweetest Venom (Virtue #2) by Mia Asher – 5 stars: Mia Asher was brilliant writing this book! We waited a long time for the sequel to Easy Virtue, but it did not disappoint! Mia gave us what her book and characters needed. It was real, honest and it left me with a big smile on my face when I finished reading it just a few hours after starting it. Mia writes angst like no one and she gets the right ammount the story needs and doesn’t overdo it! It was perfect. The perfect ending to Blaire’s story! It was truly her story and I loved seeing her maturing through the story. It was bittersweet and beautiful to read this book!
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN MARCH THAT I RECOMMEND:
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven. LIAM FREAKING QUINN!! It’s all you need to know to read this book!!
- The Bad Ones by Stylo Fantôme. REVIEW and CHARACTERS INTERVIEW .
- Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre.
- Transcending Darkness by Airicka Phoenix. This one got me hooked , it’s electrifying and full of action and the love story is also great! Currently on SALE!
- Subject X by Emma G. Hunter. This one has a PRN twist and it’s a great story too!
- Ginger’s Heart by Katy Regnery.
- Collared by Nicole Williams.
Stay tuned for my April and May favorites, coming SOON !!!