I am so LATE with this post and I’m so sorry! I meant to post more review of books I read in February to then post the Favorites of the Month list, but as usual life got in the way…But better late than never, right?!
So, here is my list of Favorite Books read in February 2016 and some extra recommendations (also read in February) in reading order:
FAVORITE BOOKS OF FEBRUARY 2016
- Dawn of Forever by Jewel E. Ann – 5 stars: This book was so amazing! It was the PEFECT conclusion to Jessica and her brother’s story. It was packed with action and so enlightining! This series were my first books by Jewel E. Ann and she definitely impressed me! All of them featured my lists of favorites. Dawn of Forever is a story so original, so emotional and so well written! A fresh story by an author I’m definitely keeping my eyes on!!
- Slave to the Rhythm by Jane Harvey-Berrick – 6 stars: This is probably one of the best books I’ve ever read. It’s such a powerful story and it has stayed with me since I read it. It’s Jane’s best book so far in my opinion. Read full REVIEW here.
- This is War, Baby by K. Webster – 5 stars: For me this book a perfect story of second chances. Not really a second chance love, but how a character (or more than one) has a second chance at happiness. I absolutley LOVED this books. It’s a dark, mind f*** story with some twists I didn’t see coming and I could feel myself falling more and more in love with the story and with War, of course. I definitely didn’t see that coming!
EXTRA: OTHER GREAT BOOKS READ IN FEBRUARY THAT I RECOMMEND:
- Roomhate by Penelope Ward
- The Lie by Karina Halle
- 9 Letters by Blake Austin
- Slip of the Tongue by Jessica Hawkins – Angs, angst, ANGST! REVIEW HERE.
- Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan – This book is different from ANYTHING you’ve ever read, I guarantee it!Mia again wrote such a BEAUTIFUL story! I LOVED it!
Stay tuned for my March favorites, coming later this week!!!